IoT Design Shop is a full service product development and short run manufacturing centre specializing in CNC Machining, 3D Printing, and Laser Cutting.
The IoT Design Shop specializes in CNC Machining, 3D Printing, and Laser Cutting. We also offer design and finishing services so that we can bring product ideas and short run products to life from inception to finished quality.
We love solving problems, large or small. Sometimes customers will come to us with a small item to make life easier or to repair an old tool or machine. Other times, we organize production runs of 100’s of prototypes for testing and product evaluation. These all offer exciting challenges to work on and we treat each project as though it is our own.
Materials we work in:
– Metals – Aluminum and Steel CNC Machined parts
– Plastics and Composites – CNC Machined Plastics, 3D Printing, Laser Cutting of Acrylics, Resin Casting
– Wood – CNC Machined Wood, Laser Cutting and Etching
We are also happy to explore other production ideas, and prototype manufacturing processes. One of the strengths of the company is the wide variety of problems we are able to tackle on behalf of our customers.
Our typical customers:
– B2B – Prototype manufacturing, short run production, jigs and tools, one-offs, and design for manufacturing consulting
– B2C – Repair services, restorations of hard to find parts, new product ideas, Kickstarter/Indiegogo projects
Industries we have served in the past:
– Electronics: Enclosure design and production, mounts for sensors or other custom equipment needs
– Automotive: Restoration parts, performance parts, custom modifications, repairs
– Home and Garden: Outdoor accessories, consumer wood products
– Signs and Advertising: Raised letter signs, illuminated signs, 3D signs
– Start Ups: Product prototypes for pitches, crowdfunding prototypes, one-off product designs
We look forward to hearing more about your project and the problems you are trying to solve!