Think wilderness glamping meets bohemian boudoir and you’ll find yourself Out There, off-leash on a private island eco-retreat in the heart of BC’s beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Reconnect with family and friends whilst immersed in the privacy of your own slice of heaven; your exclusive, off-grid, private island retreat.
Catering for small groups of up to 6 people, your guests can choose from three individually unique accommodations, each with their own rustic features, private wilderness setting and stunning views. All prices are inclusive of 1 return boat ride and food. Bring your own booze!
The well stocked kitchen pantry and fridge, washrooms, cozy living spaces and wrap around sun decks are housed in the main yurt.
If you are looking for somewhere to celebrate a special event, wedding, birthday, or engagement, we can also host up to 20 guests for the day, with professionally catered long table dinners held on our floating dock, photographers and justice of the peace services. Please contact us to ask more, additional fees apply.
The private island and accommodations are completely off-grid and incorporates the following eco friendly technologies and actions:
– Solar & Wind Power provides our power, with backup generator
– Wood framed yurt, energy efficient round building structure
– LED lighting and energy star appliances
– Above building code insulation and energy efficient windows
– Rainwater Harvesting and a grey-water system return for local flora
– Low-flow showers with on-demand hot water and composting toilets
– Locally sourced fresh foods with onsite composting
– Guest toiletries are chemical free, biodegradable
– Homemade guest soap and cleaning products
– Donate recycling to our local community hall in Egmont
– Donate 4 seedlings to Tree Canada Programs per booking