Helping you with food safety programs necessary to get started, continuous business operations and stay in compliance with customer and regulations.
Guidance for starting a food start-up in BCValid December 4, 2020 -
Starting a food business in BC can be challenging and confusing. We have compiled exclusive guidance to help you get started. Check out our website at https://sfpmfoodconsulting.com/food-preneur-guide/ If this is helpful to you, please share the page and give us some feedback at https://g.page/SFPM-Food-Consulting/review?rc. Quote: Small business BC to get 10% off first consulting service.
SFPM Consulting helps you write food safety and HACCP plan so you can focus on starting and growing your business.
Our food safety experts help you moving forward regardless of your business stages.
- 1. Get a food safety plan ready to obtain a local, provincial business license
- 2. Get a preventative control plan ready to obtain the SFC license necessary to expand your business or import or export foods in and out of Canada
- 3. Provide necessary guidance so you maintain customer and regulatory trusts
- Moving to retail space: Get certification assistance and guidance for GMP, HACCP, SQF, Organic, Kosher, Halal etc.
- 4. Help you reach a stage where you can benefit from process improvements
Most important of all, save you money while you are doing all these.
It just takes a click to book a stress-free meeting with us and start advancing your food business: https://timesync.novocall.co/sfpmconsulting/discovery-call/